Thursday, December 27, 2012

Winner of the PKS Fond Farewell Blog Hop

Hello friends-
The past couple of days have been a non-stop flurry of activity for me and I'm just now able to take a minute to announce the winner of the Fond Farewell blog hop! My family and I drove from Rochester NY to Clifton Park NY last night during the blizzard! It took us 6 hours. We are all home safe and sound. And so happy that we left last night because the snow has not let up!! We had to drive through white out conditions but at least it was at the beginning of the storm and the plows were out in full force!
OK...so on to the winner....

Congratulations....Lee-Ann
#5 snappy scrappy said...
Wonderful projects...love your LO's! Lee-Ann :)

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Thanks so much...super excited to have won!! I've sent you an email. Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Congrats Lee-Ann!

>